Nashville, Tennessee Moving
Whether you are moving to or from Nashville, Bolt Movers will help with all the moving services you need. When you are ready to get started, give us a call and our relocation agents will work with you to determine and schedule the exact services, trucks, and team members you require. We are here to lend advice and answer any questions you may have so your move goes as smoothly as possible!
Known as the “Music City,” Nashville has something for everyone! Including:
- The Grand Ole Opry
- Country Music Hall of Fame and Museum
- Ryman Auditorium
- The Johnny Cash Museum
- Schermerhorn Symphony Center
While, moving to a new place is exciting, we all know the process can be overwhelming, stressful, and time consuming. However, at Bolt Movers we embrace the experience and use it as a time to re-organize and get rid of unused items that have collected over the years. During our planning process with you, we will consider all factors and create a well thought out plan to help you accomplish all your goals. We are here to ease the intimidation of moving and handle as much of the process as you want us to!
Here are just a few of the services we offer our clients:
- Carefully packing items and labeling boxes
- Loading and unloading the moving truck
- Unpacking your items
- Placing furniture and heavy items in desired location
- Disposing of boxes, packing materials, and cleaning up our mess!
We provide local moves within the Nashville Metropolitan area, which includes: Franklin, Goodlettsville, Mt. Juliet, Gallatin, and Smyrna. If you have questions about your location, please give us a call and we will help determine how we are able to assist you.
Packing materials are available in different retailers around Nashville, but we are happy to help you obtain what you will need for your move. Here are the box sizes we recommend: wardrobe boxes for clothing you want to leave on hangers; medium sized boxes for toys, kitchen supplies, lampshades, blankets and linens; boxes that are double lined and special designed to carry the weight of dishes, china, and other fragile/heavy items.
Long Distance Moving
If you are planning to move out of state, all it takes is a little extra planning and we are happy to accommodate you. Every state has moving regulations that we make sure to follow. We also will need to detail out the distance and time that will be required for our team. Long distance moving takes both professional skills and experience, and lucky for you Bolt Movers has all of it!
Bolt Movers not only does residential relocations, but commercial, as well! Moving a business can be a very large task, but with careful planning and scheduling our team will be able to make it happen. We know time is money, and ensure our professional staff handles your business relocation as efficiently as possible.
Moving a business typically requires moving computers, heavy desks, filing cabinets, and important documents. You can enlist Bolt Movers to help coordinate the type and amount of boxes and packing materials you will need. As well as, checklists and organization tips from our experts that know what it takes to get the job done correctly.
We all want the same thing, for your move to go as smoothly as possible. Here are just a few of our many tips to help you succeed:
- Pack a box or suitcase with items you need to “survive.” This could include paper plates/bowls, kitchen utensils, coffee cups, paper towels, bathroom towels and hygiene necessities, bed sheets, clothing, phone chargers, and any needs your pets may have. Mark this box “Survival” box, so everyone knows it should remain as is. Once everything is packed, you can live out of this box or suitcase until your items make it to your new location.
- Determine how you want to organize your pack and unpacking process. If you don’t have a plan, it can easily become chaotic and of course, we want to avoid this!
- Visit your new neighborhood before your moving truck arrives. This will allow you to direct where the truck should park for unloading, as well as give you an opportunity to talk to neighbors in case the truck will cause any obstacles for them. Although most people know the basics of the neighborhood they are relocating to, we recommend exploring before the move. This will come in handy in case quick trips to the grocery store or pharmacy are needed on moving day.
- Your refrigerator is going to be empty when you get to your new home. Be sure to pack some baking soda so you can remove any smells that linger behind from the last tenants.
- Before packing up your lamps, remove the light bulbs to avoid them breaking during transit.
It’s not always easy to accept help, but we hope you will consider all of our recommendations. Our professionals are committed to ensuring a successful move for each client and we are confident in all our moving tips!
We are Here for You
Along with delivering expert service, one of our most important points is to make sure our clients know we are here for them! Typically, packing is a huge chore, but our professional team members can create a working system that is convenient and organized for everyone. We treat all of our clients’ items as if they were our own. We take care of all items we move and ensure your fragile or expensive pieces arrive just as they were.
Our Nashville moving company wants to help you get into your new home and our experts are here to help. We suggest making a list of questions or concerns you may have and we will address them during our planning process. Ready for the best moving experience you will ever have? Give us a call today!